Our Workshops & Supplies
What is covered in our workshop
1. What is a terrarium and it’s benefits?
2. Why is a terrarium an ecosystem?
3. How to build your own terrarium
4. How to select plants for your terrarium
5. Care for your terrarium
6. Hands-on practice in building your own terrarium
Click here to see photos of our previous workshops.
Corporate & Group Workshops
Impromptu classes can be arranged for private groups or team building activities. This workshop is approximately 1.5 hours consisting of theory and hands-on, and are held at your premise. Go hands-on at this workshop and learn how to create a sustainable enclosed garden with minimal fuss. All materials and plantsare provided during the workshop, and participants can take home their terrariums after the workshop. Participants may wish to bring your own little figurines to further personalise their creation!
Please drop us an email at email@example.com or
ring us at 65-96365403 for enquiries, quotes, or bookings.
We understand that many participants wish to build additional terrariums for friends and family on their own after attending our workshop. Extra terrarium kits are available as add-ons for corporate and groups workshops. If you wish to order extra kits, do let us know upon confirmation of your workshop booking.
* note: bottles, plants, and coloured sand may change subject to availability.